• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond Epic 5 - Ozark Rally, Aug 31 - Sep 3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the guide it has a link to his website where you can go download the GPX files from. I think you just need to make sure you have a Topo map loaded on your device as well as the routes from his website.

I'm in. Gonna take the WR250R and KTM250XC up there on Thursday. Ride the R2 on the logging trails Friday and Saturday then take the KTM250XC to either Moccasin Gap or BrockCreek OHV on Sunday. Head back on Monday. 2 days of DS and 1 day of pure offroad is a great way to experience the Ozarks.

Might be interested in that Brock Creek ride, will talk with you in AR.

Clayton (trailrider77) isn't going to make it. He hit a dog on his WR a few weeks ago and is just now walking on one crutch. Still a ways off until the cast comes off.

Clayton (trailrider77) isn't going to make it. He hit a dog on his WR a few weeks ago and is just now walking on one crutch. Still a ways off until the cast comes off.

Sorry to hear that, have heard BC is a great ride. Hope 77 heals fast and well.

We are heading up Thursday night and want to find others to ride some tougher trails with Friday. We are staying at the Days Inn.

I didn't think I was going to make it this year, I was supposed to be in Lake City CO this week. Colorado got postponed, so, I'm In again. Anybody need a roommate? I'll bring you a fresh pair of earplugs. :trust:

Maybe it won't be so hot this year, :rofl:

P1030062-L.jpg

We are heading up Thursday night and want to find others to ride some tougher trails with Friday. We are staying at the Days Inn.

Im coming up thursday and have decided to do two days of dirt riding and one day of cruiser riding or partial days of each but im primarily coming up for the dirt adventures...i ready for class 3+ stuff all day...this is gonna be awesome....looking forward to making lots of new friends too...I will be ready to go on Friday morning...see yall down at the "early" riders meeting...or anyone can call me 210-392-7980 to hook up...ive got a ride guide and im ready to use it...

I didn't think I was going to make it this year, I was supposed to be in Lake City CO this week. Colorado got postponed, so, I'm In again. Anybody need a roommate? I'll bring you a fresh pair of earplugs. :trust:

Maybe it won't be so hot this year, :rofl:

John, I only got a single bed room otherwise I'd help you out. I guess the floor in my unit could be a last resort if you need it.

Im coming up thursday and have decided to do two days of dirt riding and one day of cruiser riding or partial days of each but im primarily coming up for the dirt adventures...i ready for class 3+ stuff all day...this is gonna be awesome....looking forward to making lots of new friends too...I will be ready to go on Friday morning...see yall down at the "early" riders meeting...or anyone can call me 210-392-7980 to hook up...ive got a ride guide and im ready to use it...

We are planning on heading out around 8:30 Friday. We can ride the stuff out of the guide or if you or anyone else has some good routes we can ride them. Do the Sat, Sunday guys ride all guide trails?

John, I only got a single bed room otherwise I'd help you out. I guess the floor in my unit could be a last resort if you need it.

Thanks Rusty, I may have to take the offer. I'll be sure to pack the air mattress.

:mrgreen:

Thanks Rusty, I may have to take the offer. I'll be sure to pack the air mattress.

:mrgreen:

I will be arriving on Friday, BTW. So if you are getting there Thursday night you will still need something.

We are planning on heading out around 8:30 Friday. We can ride the stuff out of the guide or if you or anyone else has some good routes we can ride them. Do the Sat, Sunday guys ride all guide trails?

This is my first arkansas ride but im agreeable to whatever...preferably class 3 trails, single track, etc...a group of 4 to 6 riders would be excellent for safety's sake.

Ive got a ride guide and it looks really good but we can stray from it. Ive also got maps of the forest.

I will be in around 6pm on Thursday so anyone wanting to hook up and plan out a ride is welcome to call me and ride with us friday...

If a friend of mine wants to go but won't know about work until the last minute is it alright if he registers last minute in person or something like that?

What is some good, clean, cheap hotel, within 30 minutes of the ride HQ?

There are multiple hotels of various price ranges in Clarksville. I don't know all the names but a quick google search will get you started.

If a friend of mine wants to go but won't know about work until the last minute is it alright if he registers last minute in person or something like that?

Yes, he can register at the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back