• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big Bend January 18-24

What about the camper? Did you build that? How well does it pull with that Toyota? Can you pull it with the bike back there like that?

We built two. One for my family and another for a buddy and his family. Tows nicely with the Land Cruiser. I installed an OME 2-1/2” suspension kit with appropriate springs for the load. Of course I would love be more power than the normally aspirated in-line 6 (next project).
Trailer is a M1102 trailer purchased through online gov auction and converted as seen. I designed in 3D and we built the lid and finished it out. Three dirt bikes fit inside with e-track wheel chocks, so no need for the rear carrier.

Holds 3 dirt bikes or many mountain bikes
Roof top tent
Awnings on driver side and rear
All four sides open up
Two propane tanks on front
Kitchen on driver side w/gas and water quick connects
Fold out 2 15k burner full height camp stove
Aluminum counter clips into e-tracks and sink drops in and quick connects to hot/cold
Plastic ammo boxes on driver side for cooking and other supplies
55 gallon water tank with on demand pump
On demand propane water heater
ARB 50qt
LED lighting
Invertor generator with charger for battery
Deep cycle with inverter
Shore power charge plug
Tow vehicle charge off converted 7 pin conn.

Probably forgetting something. Holds mc gear and our large Cabela’s duffles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back