• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big Bend Trip Nov 8-11, 2019

Hey Mitch!

You got Time 2 Ride this coming Sunday?
I have the Thumper sorted enough to get dirty. And you really should put more than One Hour on your new bike before you get it all scratched up at Big Bend!!!

I would like to join you all out there too, but not definitely so if I decide to go I’ll just get my own room and haul the XR in the van.

That is if y’all don’t mind Another fat, old, slow, dirt-biker-wanna-be tagging along?

T2R on Sunday will work ..

Hope you can make it

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

How many people are confirmed to be going. My plans have changed so I’m no longer camping. Getting a room at chisos mining. I’m coming in on 11-07 and planning to leave 11-11. But my time is flexible and I could stay longer. Bringing my husky 501. Might bring my ktm 1190. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going short of a life altering event. I do not plan to bring my road bike. I plan to camp/sleep in my van - hopefully the weather will make that feasible so I need to find a site that has shower facility.

How many people are confirmed to be going. My plans have changed so I’m no longer camping. Getting a room at chisos mining. I’m coming in on 11-07 and planning to leave 11-11. But my time is flexible and I could stay longer. Bringing my husky 501. Might bring my ktm 1190. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now, I think there are 7 confirmed with another 4 pending. I just included you on an email I sent to the group since not everyone's on this board.

I think I am going to be out there. I've been wanting to take a big bend trip but I plan on primitive camping in the park.

I did not receive an email, was the email to all confirmed and pending or just the ones not on the forum?
Ken, I don’t have your email. I sent to my friends not on this board and included Mitch and Frank here. I’ll add you if you send it to me.

Looks to be a decent sized group in BB for this weekend. As it turns out, I've got 6 friends not on this board that will be there. Couple of guys flying in from Florida. We're all staying at Chisos Mining Motel, and our rides Sat and Sun will take off from here. We're planning to have dinner at La Kiva Saturday night, so let me know if you're joining us so we can reserve enough spots. We'll most likely have breakfast at the Chili Pepper in the mornings but that's optional. Nothing planned for dinner Fri or Sun yet.

Back