• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Big Burgers at Brewster's Tuesday 24 September 2019 @ 1845 or so

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
The days are getting shorter, but I think I can squeeze one more event in before the time changes and it gets way to dark for me to cook outside. This is nothing fancy. The menu will be burgers and maybe some hotdogs for good measure, chips and Bushes baked beans.

I will be asking the admins to add an RSVP feature to the thread. Using it will help me greatly in ensuring there is enough food, but you may RSVP as late as 4 PM on the date of the event. I'll make my last run for supplies about then.

The address is 117 Oak Trail Burleson TX 76028. There's no cost, do need to bring anything and plenty of parking. bring the motorcycles around back. Anyone reading the thread is invited.

See y'all soon.

Yes, the Brewster household contains no trays that I'm aware of. It does however feature more than 30 new plants, 5 new irrigation zones, 2 pallets of new sod, 30 yards of new dirt (I really think it might have been used dirt but I paid a lot for it) and 12 new outdoor chairs so there is now more seating available than ever before. The chairs are reputed to have a capacity of 350 lbs, so even those of us who tend to order aftermarket shocks with heavy duty springs for our bikes should be well supported

I'll Xanax up for the trip up 35.
I don't get to town much ...

I'll Xanax up for the trip up 35.
I don't get to town much ...
Be glad to have you. I'm just south enough to miss most of the traffic.

The rest of you too. I'll make the last grocery run about 5 pm tomorrow, so there's still time to sign up if you are on the fence

Thanks Mike ... appreciate the opp ...

Wish I could make it, but I've been on the road a bit lately and need to stay close to home for a while.

You are always welcome. I may try and do a tech day in the late winter/early spring time frame too. I'm hopeing to have things here a bit more regularly, but sometimes life just happens and things don't work out like you think.

but sometimes life just happens and things don't work out like you think.

Which is exactly why I have been on the road bit lately. None of it for fun, just stuff you have to do to be there for good friends.

Ok, it turns out that Ben is going to a baseball game tonight instead of eating big burgers at the Brewsters. I'll still be there...

83FBAB62-C07E-40F7-9323-A6B6589EDB8F.jpeg

Had a great time ...

Thanks to our gracious hosts

I would be remiss were I not to mention The CupCake. ‘Twas so good, I think I had a stroke about the 3rd bite.

When I got home I told my wife about it, then I punched her in the mouth.

Back