• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Big Burgers at Brewsters - Tuesday June 4th 7 PM

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
Something a little different for our Tuesday night dinner on the 4th of June. All are welcome to come by our place in the big city of Rendon TX for a burger. The address is 117 Oak Trail Burleson TX 76028. If you need info contact me here or call me at 817.614.8076. I might be grouchy when I answer due to the number of sales calls I've been getting lately.

Google Map

The menu will be simple; a big burger, Bush's Best Baked Beans and chips. Probly put some hot dogs or other simple sausage on the grill too. We might find some type of pie and Blue Bell to go with it. No need to bring anything unless you just want to and it will cost you zip, zero ,zilch, nada. There went that excuse. We can likely cause a big grilled cheese to happen or a big salad for people who don't burger.

I would like an RSVP if you are coming and I'll try to add one of the fancy ones, but you can do so as late a 1700 on Tuesday. If I don't ask for a head count, I'll over buy and then I'll be eating big burgers at Brewsters for weeks.

Hope to see you here
Brewster

Is this a big bike... or little bike event? How much off road will it be? Is it mostly gravel roads or or will it be more challenging? Should I use my 80/20 tires or switch to my 50/50? 😉

Just kidding... Hard to turn down an awesome offer like that. I'll plan on it with a potential "plus 1" of my 17 year old daughter on her SV.

I guess she's in... 😉

Sorry about the "old" comment... But everyone is old to a 17 year old. 😉

All the fun stuff happens so far away from me... :-(

It's my daughter's first day of her RN Bridge, so she's TBD at this point.

That's how I start off when explaining any TWT event to anyone:

"It's going to be a bunch of old guys on motorcycles..."

So we need to work at bringing the younger generation along!

I'm not eating all the rest of the day and tomorrow in preparation for these "big burgers". :eat3:

Back