• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big-ear plugs... superb

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,
Last week at COTA in Austin I stopped by the Big-ear stand and had a set of these made. My BIL (RIP) recommended these. Today I finally used them on my Guzzi, fairly fast ride, and windy. Company custom pours the compound into your ears, then it is a two hour wait. I believe you can order a self-pour kit. Several colors available.
I had to trim a bit of residue from one plug. R and L are easily identified as R has an indentation. Insertion and removal is easy. Plugs are extremely effective and comfortable. And they do not "unseal" like some plugs, or pull out when putting on/off helmet. I give these five stars out of five. Cost $85 bucks. I am doing everything I can to preserve my hearing as I have a lot of damage, and wear hearing aids when not riding. Picture attached. 232333

They even match my MV. Long fast ride this morning on the Italian Terror. The triple is pretty loud. The plugs are the best I have ever owned.

Back