• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike identification help requested

Valker

Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Last Name
West
Can anybody help me identify this bike? Thanks for any help.

Cool_bike.jpg

:rider:

I've seen that bike a few times on other sites. That particular restoration inspired a whole few custom builds with that look, including this Goldwing.

As far as search terms, I went to Kneeslider and searched "art deco bike", thinking I had seen that henderson on Kneeslider, but it was this goldwing. Luckily, the Goldwing article had a link to the article that I posted here.

BTW, Kneeslider fricken rocks, man. I can literally spend a couple of hours just cruising that site and all the links it takes you on.

Thanks. "Art Deco" escaped me as a search term!

Pure art deco. Now the question. Is that a genuine 30s futuristic design, or a cool retro piece?

Oops, my bad. Now that's just cool. Look at an early Batman comic (same era) and you'll see something remarkably similar.

Back