• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BJ's in Camp Wood.........

currie-s

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Howdy!
Have ya'll ever eaten at BJ's in Camp Wood. It seemed like good old fashion country cooking when I ate there..............I was hungry too.........and that usually factors in. I have eaten at all of the restaurants in Camp Wood, and didn't have any bad experiences. If I remember correctly, BJ's is located right on the main street in Camp Wood.......you can't really miss anything in Camp Wood.
Later,
Currie

Stay away from the CHILI!!

The burgers and steak fingers were good. :eat:

Attachments

• 2 fire good.JPG
    2 fire good.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 215
I just had a steak when I went, and it was good...........I guess I shouldn't speak for anything else on the menu. The burgers are supposed to be good though.
Currie

All of the guys on our weekend trip had the chili, and the gals stuck with sammiches. They all seemed to enjoy it.

Everything was very homemade, even the soft serve ice cream! The sweets looked good but I was full, so I took a sticky bun to go and had it for breakfast the next morning. I don't think the microwave did it justice.

I never had breakfast there, but I will try next time I am through. I heard that they were trying to sell the restaurant. I remodeled a house on Lake nueces and ate there several times when I was there in the evening.
Later,
Currie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back