• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Blackjack Enduro

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 1.38.23 PM.png

Wow the weather next weekend looks amazing .... you all have fun and send us some pics. Wish I could make it. Thx for posting.

Wow the weather next weekend looks amazing .... you all have fun and send us some pics. Wish I could make it. Thx for posting.
Sure does. Quick Google search shows, on average, 10 to 15 inches of snow equals an inch of rain. So loam looks like a good possibility too.

I'll be there. I hope you're right on the rain equivalence, but I suspect it'll be muddy depending on how the snow melts over the week. Sunday's high of 54 (eventually) will be nice particularly if we can get some sun with it. Crazy to think that is 50 degree warmer than right now!

I've never ridden there but that area has some decent black soils but can trend toward rocky and sandy in that part of the county too. Found this video on youtube from the 2019 Barteau ranch enduro, so it looks more like a decent mix of black soils with some loam mixed in.

Thanks. Finally had time to warch the whole thing. With more snow probable, I'll bet it will be as slick as that video shows. Maybe more.

Last edited:
Back