• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Motorcycles of Austin / Ride Now

2N2OUT

If You Can't Be A Forum Be A
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Super Dave
Yea, it's a big 9 line dealership, but while I was in getting my GSA 600 mile service, I noticed a few positive changes. They've got a large selection of Klim gear now. Revit gear is gone. I was also told they've ordered a sizable stock of Touratech and Altrider accessories. Nice to see a local dealer carrying some of the nicer equipment.

I had to take my bike there for service as the Triumph franchise was in limbo for a few months as they moved from Killeen Powersports to Bell County Motorsports. I was pretty happy with the experience even though it cost me an arm and a leg. They do offer a military discount which knocked almost $200 off the repair. On the other hand, they wouldn't match a price on a 2019 V-Strom XT from another dealer. They got within a few hundred, but wouldn't go any lower. They do have a pretty good selection of riding gear.

Dawn in the motor clothes department is really sweet and helpful. Their bike sales department sucks. The RideNow place in Georgetown has a much better sales staff and manager, but less gear selection.

i brought my bike there for some service work back in Sept, about 2-3 months after Ridenow took over. My paperwork showed the required top end work I approved to do, but they added 3 qts of 10w-30 oil on the bill.
When i got the bike home, i saw that my motor oil through the sight glass was still black. so I drained the oil to verify.... yep black as black can be. SO I don't think they changed the old oil out. Kudos to them for getting away with that deceptive practice.

You didn’t request an oil change yet they still added the oil in your bill? Or you did but they just didn’t get to it? Trying to clear it up so it doesn’t happen to me.

So far all my oil changes have been done without a problem.

Back