• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Motorcycles Woodlands

My title was in the mail when I checked it today. Hopefully, this was a learning opportunity for management at BMW Motorcycles Woodlands and the problems have been resolved.

Good to hear. I didn't know about the BMW of OKC connection - that's where my K1200RS was originally delivered (I'm the second owner)... I still have the keychains.

Dave.

My title was in the mail when I checked it today. Hopefully, this was a learning opportunity for management at BMW Motorcycles Woodlands and the problems have been resolved.

JUSTICE! So , they sat on the title for FOUR months AND blamed it on the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my fork recall done on Wednesday. Had a 1:30 appointment and they started promptly. Kevin (service manager) was super nice to deal with. Shane (salesman) offered me a Slingshot to go run some errands around town. I was having a beer at Hooters around the corner and Kevin called me at about 3:00 to let me know the bike was ready. Another great experience at their store.

BTW, the Slingshot was unimpressive to me. It felt like a cheap, plasticky go-kart. Kind of a novelty item. But to each his own.

Changed hands, hopefully for the better. I WAS WRONG, NAME CHANGE ONLY!

Last edited:
I noticed the name change to Woodlands Premium Motorcycles in their spam mail out last week. Who owns it now? It's a nice place, wish the best of luck to the new owners. The site says it's owned by Woodlands Premium Powersports, the closest I can find is Texas Premium Powersports in Spring. No idea if they are under the same ownership or not.

Last edited:
Still primarily BMW/Indian dealer?

These titling and registration issues also have warranty consequences also. I try to find out when the bike was warranty registered. Maybe you got a couple extra months of warranty out of this snafu.

I noticed the name change to Woodlands Premium Motorcycles in their spam mail out last week. Who owns it now? It's a nice place, wish the best of luck to the new owners. The site says it's owned by Woodlands Premium Powersports, the closest I can find is Texas Premium Powersports in Spring. No idea if they are under the same ownership or not.
Has the 'woodlands' website always had new inventory linked to www.eurotek-okc.com?

If not, perhaps that's an indicator that they're now a part of one of the multi-dealer powersports entities that seems to be the trend at the retail end of the industry.

If so, good luck following the breadcrumbs to figure out the scope and ownership of the true parent entity - they seem to often have a very compartmentalized structure for whatever business reasons. Research on the Secretary of State business filings website may be a useful starting point if it's really of interest to you.

Last edited:
Eurotek was the previous owner, assuming there is a new one now. Eurotek owned it when I purchased my bike and started this thread.

"The team that brought Woodlands Premium Motorcycles to Shenandoah, TX had previously helped several dealerships become successful businesses. Together, they sought to create a premium motorcycle dealership for the area North of Houston where local (and non-local) residents could make new friends, start epic journeys, and create new memories. In 2015, this team began the dealership's construction. Building, receiving inventory, and putting up fixtures (and lots of cleaning) took place over the next year, and they were finally able to open the doors in February of 2016.
Woodlands Premium Motorcycles is an authorized BMW Motorrad, Indian Motorcycle, and Polaris Slingshot dealership offering new & used motorcycles, parts & apparel, and service/maintenance. Additionally, we host weekly in-store and off-site events like Monthly Dinner Rides, Educational Events, Customer Appreciation Day Cookouts, and much more!

When you visit our dealership, you will feel the difference between us and the rest! We pride ourselves on our friendly, experienced staff, and will go above and beyond for our customers. We look forward to seeing you! "

From their Facebook page, almost sounds like same owners with new name??

Last edited:
"Same owners, new name is because of some upcoming news we will release soon!"

I went ahead and contacted them, here is the reply.

FYI
e67e98de506c954b4fb1b7f9096e0bcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I wonder how long it will last under the new banner...?

If there is problems, banner won't cure.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Any idea if it will be staffed by the same people? I had good experiences with the shop guys.

Any idea if it will be staffed by the same people? I had good experiences with the shop guys.

No idea, it's been well over a year since I was in there. Disclaimer, just haven't had a reason. I don't know anyone there like at the Shack so don't visit there.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but Woodlands BMW/Indian has now become a Triumph dealer. Sounds like they will have inventory in the next few days.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but Woodlands BMW/Indian has now become a Triumph dealer. Sounds like they will have inventory in the next few days.
I thought triumph was shutting down dealers?

I agree, I wouldn't avoid them based on one or even a few bad experiences. But I would seek out a dealer that has a process in place that prevents mishaps on standard operating procedures and they don't get more basic than financing and titles. Plus, while I might visit the dealer with some negative feedback online, they'd have to make it worth my while to make a large purchase from them. Just not worth the hassle. Thanks to the OP for posting up.

Perception and emotion ...

One person's rip is another's sharing.

I see the OPs comments as an emotional sharing.
we've all been there where a hassle like this is anxiety filled bag of hoops an owner has to jump through ... unnecessarily. Venting occurs.

I would prefer the raw data and then let me draw my own conclusions.

Would I steer clear from BMW of Woodlands altogether based upon this thread? Probably not. But if I found myself there looking at a potential purchase, I would certainly leverage this data to my benefit.

Just as the internet makes it easy to rip someone's experiences, it also makes it easy to rip someone posting their experiences.

Badgering a thread owner's raw emotions might prevent the next poster from sharing experiences while the data and emotion is high on the list.

Give me the data and let me decide.

Thanks for the info, 2N2OUT :chug:

Back