• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Boar Run, reincarnation!

2020 Beta 200 in the Boar

"my 08 250f after boar run at sterling"
This just popped up on my FB feed, more Boar Run carnage.

Wow, hope it has dried up some. Gonna try to get in a ride Sunday afternoon.
Should be fine Sunday with no more rain, with the wind and sunshine, plus guys splashing it out Saturday, you'll have a great ride.

Nope, misting and drizzling here when I got up. Drove the back roads looking for a closer place to make some "sneaky" trails. Might have found one. Also came across some Deliverance looking locations, kept moving.

@woodsguy
Any plans for a repeat of this in 2021? I could volunteer my time schedule permitting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

@woodsguy
Any plans for a repeat of this in 2021? I could volunteer my time schedule permitting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Nothing from me, no time, energy. Feel free to get with Brad and see if he has any plans. No idea if he has any or not.

Might not be possible but I would rather see effort put into creating about 5-7 more miles of trail. Would probably require starting fresh and some heavy equipment which would be too expensive.

I'm hearing Brad sold a 1/3rd of the property, so a race wouldn't work now anyway. Not enough trail and or parking. We keep losing areas.

Back