• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Boar Run, reincarnation!

Subject to change

Are two rider teams allowed or does it have to be 3?

Are there age classes? An over 50 A rider might not be quite the same as a 30 year old whipper-snapper A rider.
OK I decided to re-read the previous post and it answered my question. Getting older sucks.

Last edited:
Can I enter on Sat or is there a flyer that I can use to mail entry.
PM me your names and I will add to list. I have a very good rider needing a team if he hasn't found one. I'll check.

Supposed to rain Thursday, hopefully just right to have a water dust free, packed sand race! Been working on the course all week with help from Glenn St. John. been a lot of work for 2 guys, lol. Dirt is perfect right now, hope it returns the same after Thursday.

Wont be able to make it, forks are off the bike and going to see doc at 812 suspension.

Hope all goes well!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Got the forecasted rain Thursday, went out yesterday, not bad. No dust is forecasted with some mud puddles, lol! Should be great but you will be washing a bike!

Hope this isn't too hard, lol. Logs are just big enough to get your attention, but real problem gap isn't very wide! Hopefully we can leave it in. I've had riders do it that are B riders, so can be done just isn't easy.

View attachment 251582

Hope this isn't too hard, lol. Logs are just big enough to get your attention, but real problem gap isn't very wide! Hopefully we can leave it in. I've had riders do it that are B riders, so can be done just isn't easy.
I bet some guys will be jumping the second one

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

Hopefully everyone left happy or close! Extremely stressful for me to pull off. Had a lot of help today and still tough. Moto community has a lot of great folks. Turnout for a "fun" event was unreal, ended with 47 -3 man teams and 25 ironmen. And an ironman got the most laps in, unreal. We had them lined up to the road for sign in. We were swamped but made it. A lot of work, we're definitely not a series, not even a club. 2 of us did all the trail prep and course marking. Property owner basically took care of the admin stuff. Now today we had several step up and get the job done. And thankfully as far as I know only one semi serious injury. Had an A rider separate his shoulder and bad thigh bruise. We got him out and paramedic was able to get it back in. Back in the pits he was wrapped up but smiling! Blessed. A ton of miles were ran with one injury, awesome.

Hopefully everyone left happy or close! Extremely stressful for me to pull off. Had a lot of help today and still tough. Moto community has a lot of great folks. Turnout for a "fun" event was unreal, ended with 47 -3 man teams and 25 ironmen. And an ironman got the most laps in, unreal. We had them lined up to the road for sign in. We were swamped but made it. A lot of work, we're definitely not a series, not even a club. 2 of us did all the trail prep and course marking. Property owner basically took care of the admin stuff. Now today we had several step up and get the job done. And thankfully as far as I know only one semi serious injury. Had an A rider separate his shoulder and bad thigh bruise. We got him out and paramedic was able to get it back in. Back in the pits he was wrapped up but smiling! Blessed. A ton of miles were ran with one injury, awesome.
That's awesome! Sounds like a pretty good turnout, hopefully if it's on again next year we can make it out.

The length of my loop might be perfect for such an event

That's awesome! Sounds like a pretty good turnout, hopefully if it's on again next year we can make it out.

The length of my loop might be perfect for such an event

No way am I committing to next year, a lot of stress and work, and I did it for free. Just to have an event for my friends that blossomed to a lot of "new" friends! Property owner had a minor gold mine, lol. And I'm glad, we need happy landowners.
How long does a lap take at your place? My theory to keep whole team interested is 20-25 minute laps, where everyone gets a chance at 3-4 laps for the day with good breaks in between.

Back