• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Boar Run, reincarnation!

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
lol, been a few years but for 12 years I had a tag team club race at Outlaw Trax, then a couple of years ago they decided to boot us! So anyway I have the chance to to do one again, most details not worked out but it will be January 5th, 2020. So put on your calendar at Sterling Ranch in Willis TX. Probably 4 hours with A, B, and C 3 rider teams and if interest is there an iron man class. Stay tuned.

some past winners

Yep. And poor Rob should have also won the Iron man award. I'll bet the only thing Norm contributed was throwing his empty beer cans at Rob every time he came in hoping for a break! :rofl:
Norman was the star of that. Beat Ramos boys by a hair. Was really fun and challenging.

So what exactly is this race?

And drats! I would really like to join this but the date doesn't work for me.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

The above is 2012 but will answer some questions. It's a tag team race, 3 riders, probably 4 hours, subject to change. Hare scramble type course. I'll have A, B, and C, plus ironman classes. You run the class that your best rider would ride, ie: have B rider and 2 c's, you race B. Details are fluid now as we are still working them out but wanted to get the date out there. Course will be available for practice on Saturday for you guys out of town. Might make the trip more worth the effort seat time wise.

Old notes that really has nothing to do with this event but will give you an idea what's going on, I hope!!

So i guess I'll come down and stay at my place in Galveston. Can we ride this place in advance? I grew up in Houston and remember Columbus as a place we used to race besides the SHNF. I raced a couple of races in the STHS series back in the day but that might be before some on here were born.

Back