• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Boulder Creek in Marble Falls

the 750 doesn't really effect the bike trails as they are on the other 2900+/-acers.

I rode out there a few weeks ago and can say it's still worth the money to go out there and ride.

trails are still good but could be marked better.

when your looking at the cost it's still not bad.. heck.. going to the movies cost $10 a person, eating at fast food for a family is over 25 bucks.. it freakin cost me over $100 to fill up my truck.. so why should they give away the use of their land..... at $25 a rider and $15 a "spectator" a day definately doesn't pay for the up keep or the taxes on the property... so I still don't know what your point is...

the fact is that there is no public land in texas to ride on for free ( we all need the $8 steekers) should tell you that we have to pay to play no matter what...

were lucky were not paying $50 a day to ride..

the 750 doesn't really effect the bike trails as they are on the other 2900+/-acers.

I rode out there a few weeks ago and can say it's still worth the money to go out there and ride.

trails are still good but could be marked better.

when your looking at the cost it's still not bad.. heck.. going to the movies cost $10 a person, eating at fast food for a family is over 25 bucks.. it freakin cost me over $100 to fill up my truck.. so why should they give away the use of their land..... at $25 a rider and $15 a "spectator" a day definately doesn't pay for the up keep or the taxes on the property... so I still don't know what your point is...

the fact is that there is no public land in texas to ride on for free ( we all need the $8 steekers) should tell you that we have to pay to play no matter what...

were lucky were not paying $50 a day to ride..

Cool, thanks. I'll definitely have to check it out. $20 at the door is OK with me. Cross Creek charges $10 on weekdays, but the size is nowhere near the same. Good deal to me on both!

Rode there in March of 2009. I think the name is changed/changing to Hidden Falls. Great ride, great camping spots, nice host. The guest fee is odd, but the rider/camp fee seems reasonable. The trail markers are indeed slight. I did find myself going the wrong way a couple of times. There is plenty of single track and ATV/Jeep trails. I will do it again soon, despite the commute.

Jeez.. you get the award for driving the farthest to ride.
glad you like it...

Rode there in March of 2009. I think the name is changed/changing to Hidden Falls. Great ride, great camping spots, nice host. The guest fee is odd, but the rider/camp fee seems reasonable. The trail markers are indeed slight. I did find myself going the wrong way a couple of times. There is plenty of single track and ATV/Jeep trails. I will do it again soon, despite the commute.

thanks guys.
I wanted to give this link to a friend of mine that just got a xr650 .....
He sold me his kayak that I used on my 400 mile coastal Texas Unlitter Kayak Tour in May and most recently the boat got featured in all the AP wire photos while paddling down padre blvd on south padre island during hurricane alex.

Attachments

• thekayaklane.jpg
    thekayaklane.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 159
Back