• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Breakfast meet and greet and eat

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Good morning TWT. We are doing upon request by some a breakfast meet and greet at 8:30 at Johnny's Place in Clifton. It is a all you can eat buffet on Sundays,so get your forks ready. We done a few lunch gatherings there but never a breakfast.:eat:

Please join me and other TWT riders and a chow down in the big city of Clifton.:rider: Everyone one is invited. Hope that I get to visit with all the regulars and some new folks as well. Sign up into the thread and let me know if you are coming to hang out with us.

There will be camping this time at the Ghost Ranch in Gatesville. Dodys spread,most of you have camped there before and maybe burned a chair or two.:trust: Chime in also if you will be camping with us Saturday night.

Johnny's Place
502 S Ave G
Clifton,Texas
Sunday the 12th at 8:30 AM

The in folks:clap:
Jarrett
duchess+1
mitchntx
DFW Tom
Blackerbird
K~P
TXDaveski
Devin73985.........................9
JoToPe

Might be able to hang group.:scratch:
TGTUMBLEWEED
Liteitup
Mr2mch
Zephyr
OldTLSDoug
Fumbles
WoodButcher

Last edited:

Jarrett

Forum Supporter
In for riding in Sunday morning.

Out for camping.

I had a breakfast burrito there a few years back and remember it being fairly good.

Last edited:
Why do these events always happen on Sunday? I only have Saturday to play. Stupid work schedule.

Wish I could. Sounds like a good time to meet new people and see familiar faces again.

rhodyne

Forum Supporter
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Niskern
Doesn't reach a kajillion degrees until later in the day. :brainsnap

Count me in for both. May need to amend later but that is where I stand - or sit - right now.

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Why do these events always happen on Sunday? I only have Saturday to play. Stupid work schedule.

Wish I could. Sounds like a good time to meet new people and see familiar faces again.
Same here but I work every Saturday till 4 or later. :miffed: That is why they are Sundays.:deal:

First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
The Saturday folks populate the Pie Runs...
Drews Sunday schoolers are swimmingly secure in their Meetngreet schedule

& some of us can take either path...

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

M38A1

Admin
First Name
Scott
If you look close at the upcoming events page you'll note there's either a Saturday or Sunday event every two weeks or so. The monthly pie runs are the last Saturday of the month and the M&G's are on Sundays, staggered about two weeks before or after the pie run. It works out well for the varied work schedules many of us have.

Same here but I work every Saturday till 4 or later. :miffed: That is why they are Sundays.:deal:
Your M&G's are VERY MUCH appreciated Drew. Alas, I work Sunday's myself.

Drews Sunday schoolers.....
LOVE IT Rod. I think we need to nudge Drew into changing the name of his events to the Sunday Schoolers :rofl:

First Name
Rob
Drew, I know Sunday has been the go-to day for forever but I also am curious why we never do any of these on a Saturday? I'm not religulous or anything as zany as that but i know many people feel the need to worship, and in my case I usually have to fly out somewhere on Sunday evenings most of the time. Saturday's would make it a lot easier to attend for many I would presume??? Just a thought. I always make it when I can. Strong maybe on the 12th. Just depends on if I am having to fly out or not, lol.

First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
For those of yall asking....the whole reason Drew has these on Sundays...is because he has to work EVERY Saturday (car dealer salesman)
There is already a Saturday Pie Run every month....so why not let Drew's Sunday monthly meet be.... You can make your choice of which event to attend each month based on your schedule at that time

Two Wheeled Texans is lucky to have Drew and Leon putting these rides every month. Each one puts a lot of effort into planning and being on the rides every month. And it's impossible to please everyone. Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me. Most of us take DREW and Leon for granted. We shouldn't. Thanks, both of you, for continuing the monthly rides.

First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me.

Me2...Me2!! nailed it Robert

We've got many good folks here on TWT
...givin their time to put together these regular meets....
THANKYA THANKYA THANKYA

.& now..the Linament Sisters with that old Joe Walsh song.... Lifes Been Good

Last edited:
In!
I had a family gathering that weekend, but moaned and groaned so much it got moved to another weekend. :eat3:

Out for camping (unless there is a heck of a cold front that comes through).

First Name
Rob
For those of yall asking....the whole reason Drew has these on Sundays...is because he has to work EVERY Saturday (car dealer salesman)
There is already a Saturday Pie Run every month....so why not let Drew's Sunday monthly meet be.... You can make your choice of which event to attend each month based on your schedule at that time

Makes sense, I was just asking. I never thought to ask before. Questions and answers are what educate everyone.

Thanks for educating me!

First Name
Rob
Two Wheeled Texans is lucky to have Drew and Leon putting these rides every month. Each one puts a lot of effort into planning and being on the rides every month. And it's impossible to please everyone. Without them ramrodding these monthly meets, I think a lot of the magic would go out of TWT for me. Most of us take DREW and Leon for granted. We shouldn't. Thanks, both of you, for continuing the monthly rides.
Agree 100 %!!! :eat:

First Name
Rob
In!
I had a family gathering that weekend, but moaned and groaned so much it got moved to another weekend. :eat3:

Out for camping (unless there is a heck of a cold front that comes through).
That is why I am a strong fan of not having families!!!! :P

I greatly appreciate all the events. :clap: I just hate my work schedule right now. I've made a pie run before and that was great. Crew Chief's independence day gathering was awesome as well. Some of them are just a bit far for my comfort zone right now so I live vicariously on the forums.:mrgreen:

OldTLSDoug

Living the Dream.
Forum Supporter
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Basinger
Solid maybe, see if Mitchntx will go as well. Looks like fun.

First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
Shucks, right in my back yard. But sadly I’m in Colorado having to endure the blistering 80 degree highs with low humidity. But I’ll suffer though it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Thank guys for the complements. I was covered up last week at work so thank you for answering the questions.

No sir. I work until 8am and then have to get home, change and then ride. These breakfast ones are a no go for me. I will have to wait until everyone gets comfy enough for lunchtime rides again haha. Thanks for asking though.

First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
No sir. I work until 8am and then have to get home, change and then ride. These breakfast ones are a no go for me. I will have to wait until everyone gets comfy enough for lunchtime rides again haha. Thanks for asking though.

Well....theres always the Saurday pie runs....theyre still on a lunch only schedule

First Name
Dave
Last Name
Kaszubski
Put me down for breakfast, but I’ll have to pass on camping, I think it’ll be too hot for me.

First Name
ken
Last Name
Musgrove
Meeting dad for his bday dinner Saturday afternoon. If I get get done early enough, I will be there for camping. Just need coordinates for the location because I haven’t been there yet.

First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Meeting dad for his bday dinner Saturday afternoon. If I get get done early enough, I will be there for camping. Just need coordinates for the location because I haven’t been there yet.

Working on getting the location posted for you.

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Well need to coax Doug out of his shell

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Kaszubski
Well need to coax Doug out of his shell

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I've got a big logging chain and diesel pickup, that should get him out of that air conditioned garage and into the driveway. You can take it from there!!!

First Name
Mike
Last Name
Hayden
Count me as maybe +1, just got back from Durango and need to catch up from being gone. If I get caught up we'll be there, if not we won't. Should know more on Saturday.