• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Breakfast meet and greet and eat

I greatly appreciate all the events. :clap: I just hate my work schedule right now. I've made a pie run before and that was great. Crew Chief's independence day gathering was awesome as well. Some of them are just a bit far for my comfort zone right now so I live vicariously on the forums.:mrgreen:

Shucks, right in my back yard. But sadly I’m in Colorado having to endure the blistering 80 degree highs with low humidity. But I’ll suffer though it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shucks, right in my back yard. But sadly I’m in Colorado having to endure the blistering 80 degree highs with low humidity. But I’ll suffer though it.

Yeah....
Sadly? Send some o that down here please

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Thank guys for the complements. I was covered up last week at work so thank you for answering the questions.

No sir. I work until 8am and then have to get home, change and then ride. These breakfast ones are a no go for me. I will have to wait until everyone gets comfy enough for lunchtime rides again haha. Thanks for asking though.

No sir. I work until 8am and then have to get home, change and then ride. These breakfast ones are a no go for me. I will have to wait until everyone gets comfy enough for lunchtime rides again haha. Thanks for asking though.

Well....theres always the Saurday pie runs....theyre still on a lunch only schedule

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Put me down for breakfast, but I’ll have to pass on camping, I think it’ll be too hot for me.

Meeting dad for his bday dinner Saturday afternoon. If I get get done early enough, I will be there for camping. Just need coordinates for the location because I haven’t been there yet.

looks like a crap ton of fun. I will not be in CO until early SEP. Enjoy it for me

Meeting dad for his bday dinner Saturday afternoon. If I get get done early enough, I will be there for camping. Just need coordinates for the location because I haven’t been there yet.

Working on getting the location posted for you.

Well need to coax Doug out of his shell

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well need to coax Doug out of his shell

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've got a big logging chain and diesel pickup, that should get him out of that air conditioned garage and into the driveway. You can take it from there!!!

Count me as maybe +1, just got back from Durango and need to catch up from being gone. If I get caught up we'll be there, if not we won't. Should know more on Saturday.

Officially out, gotta fly out that evening.

Back