• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Breakfast Tuesday 7/19, bluff dale valero

I wish I could go, but work. Still want to ride with y'all someday. Have fun.

Where do you plan to eat , at the Valero?
Hmmm gas station sushi!
I should be able to make it but will need to be heading back north by 11ish. Unless it rains, that will be refreshing!

Awesome ride today! Duchess took us on a great meander, then finished the ride at a trendy new coffee joint in Tolar Tx. Just when you think you’ve ridden every road in the area....
Maximum temperature prior to noon was 87 degrees. Perfect!

Yes, it was a great motorcycling day,,,just to get out and ride...that's what I needed. Mary took us through some beautiful country subdivisions and some of her regular almost single lane twisties. I was comfortable in my gear. Had a fishing shirt under my mesh jacket and it cooled well. I'm guessing we'll be enjoying an early morning breakfast at the "trendy new coffee joint in Tolar Tx" next time.

After split up, I took back way to Hico, flew up 6 to iradell then back up to rough creek. Took lil bit on a bit of gravel rd. She did fine.
then home cuz it was getting toasty.

It was indeed a perfect day. Easy to socially distance, fun roads, no traffic, and I learned more about banjos than I thought was available!!!! AND we got called “motorcycle trash” by a harley girl who wouldn’t show her tattoos!!!!
It just don’t get no better...

Thanks Again Duchess!

Back