• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bridge Crossing in Abra Province Philippines

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share a bridge crossing in Abra Province Philippines, the locals had constructed this small wooden bridge for their scooters to cross, I wasn't sure my 650 versys would fit, or the weight would be to much for the bridge and me and my bike would end up in the river below.

Question i have a oil leak coming from the weap whole under my water pump i ordered the seals to replace do you know a good dual sport bike shop in houston?

I'd have been nervous about the bridge's integrity walking across it, never mind taking a moto across it.

For your repair service, Motorcycles Unlimited gets good reviews.

You're brave for crossing that bridge. Versys 650 is a big bike there coupled with your non pinoy physique. That's the bike the PNP use for patroling expressways.

I love island adventure hopping there on the bike taking roro's. 7 islands down..7,633 to go. Once COVID restrictions are lifted I'll be back there in a blink of an eye to continue.

For your repair service, Motorcycles Unlimited gets good reviews.

You're brave for crossing that bridge. Versys 650 is a big bike there coupled with your non pinoy physique. That's the bike the PNP use for patroling expressways.

I love island adventure hopping there on the bike taking roro's. 7 islands down..7,633 to go. Once COVID restrictions are lifted I'll be back there in a blink of an eye to continue.
Yes I spent the most part of 2016-2019 traveling all over the islands top to bottom, great times and great fun

Back