• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bridgestone tire rebate

Reaction score
First Name
rick
Last Name
hirsch
I don't know if any of you have seen this, thru the end of April, many of the Bridgestone tire sets have a $40.00 rebate and single tires have a $15.00 rebate. There is a max submission of 3 sets during this promotion. It seemed like a good deal for quality tires, I ordered 3 sets of Battlecross X-30's with Motosport.com and also received an additional $5 off.

Thanks, that is a great deal. I don't ride enough to use up tires quick, the spares would be hard as a rock by the time I used them.

I am rebuilding 3 mx bikes at the same time. That is why I bought 3 sets of tires. I hope to go vintage MX racing soon.
A 1972 Husky WR 125, a 1980 Husky CR125 and a not vintage 2001 KTM EXC250.
All are Bad to the Bone Bikes and I can rock and roll on all of them esp the 2 Huskys. The KTM is better than me!
When I get a(round) tuit, I have a 72 Penton and a 73 Penton to restore.

Back