• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brittany

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Martinez
C/C encouraged, as always.

Set #1 - Brittany's Got a Gun and I'm not even sure why.

4689062882_12fc8065ed_b.jpg

4689062942_6472259315_b.jpg

4688429245_d0b89d80bf_b.jpg

Set #2 - Window Light

4688429571_5a42f43b24_b.jpg

4689063350_0448eb19ab_b.jpg

4689063314_1631ddc7f0_b.jpg

Set #3 - Mirror

4688430027_26627f838e_b.jpg

4688429797_cdec570acf_b.jpg

4688429859_545779a223_b.jpg

All the mirror shots and window light shots are A+ in my book except the hand focused shot. Seems like an odd place to try and draw your eye to. I would crop out her thumbs on the first window light as the hot pink nail polish tends to be a distraction to me.

On the mask shots, the 2nd one is my favorite because it draws attention to her eyes, which are beautiful. Morally, I'm not a big fan of using any gun as a casual prop, but that's just me. Technically, the bra straps are a negative for me, too. On the third mask shot, I would have tried to bring out her eyes with some reflected, focused light.

That's one deeply luscious girlfriend you have there, sir. Not so easy to be completely objective in a crit environment when such beauty is the subject...

But since that's what is invited, perhaps the white clothing is just a bit too similar to the background in shots #4, 5, 6. And there's some highlight burn-out in her white top in the mirror shots.

Brittany's pose in shot #3 I'm not keen on. The crossed arms suggest a defensive barrier and coupled with the revolver, has a certain overtone of aggression that doesn't somehow gel with the rest of the set.

But to see a lovely girl who's thankfully not unhealthily stick-thin but a *real* woman, is very nice indeed.

You're to be congratulated for having the good taste to photograph her. (But I'm not sure about the gun in this context either)

That's one deeply luscious girlfriend you have there, sir. Not so easy to be completely objective in a crit environment when such beauty is the subject...

But since that's what is invited, perhaps the white clothing is just a bit too similar to the background in shots #4, 5, 6. And there's some highlight burn-out in her white top in the mirror shots.

Brittany's pose in shot #3 I'm not keen on. The crossed arms suggest a defensive barrier and coupled with the revolver, has a certain overtone of aggression that doesn't somehow gel with the rest of the set.

But to see a lovely girl who's thankfully not unhealthily stick-thin but a *real* woman, is very nice indeed.

You're to be congratulated for having the good taste to photograph her. (But I'm not sure about the gun in this context either)

Thanks very much for the input!

Oh, I thought that was his sister.

Nope, neither a sister nor a girlfriend. Just a girl. A very attractive girl.

I really like how Mirror shot #2 shot just pops at you. I know there's a mirror and it's a reflection, but I'm drawn pronto to the reflection and the rest just fades. Nice job.

Back