• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Broken header bolt

Trying to add new coolant but the bike had green and the stuff I bought is yellow. I was told I can't mix them and I tried getting all the green stuff out. Guess I need to buy some green coolant.

Last edited:
OK guys I got the bike together last night and fired it up. Still have a couple ends to tie up but she sounds great. I took it for a short ride and can definitely feel the power difference. It had just a yosh slipon. I did the holeshot stage 2 with new headers. Oil change new plugs and deleted the pair and charcoal canister stuff. Removed the center stand as well. It felt great but my speedo still reads 70mph @ 4000. Gonna take a couple days to go over it again ans check the coolant level again.

Go to a 19 tooth up front and that will clear your speedo up just about right.

Dean 07 ZUKI

I just read all the posts. Sorry to hear of your bike and health problems. If you get the bike put back together, the Bandit will be a very nice ride.

Back