• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Butler Maps - printed motorcycle maps for riders by riders

Our little Strom A Thon is comin up quickly in Llano on the 22-24th of April
To everyone attending.... be sure you have a Butler Tx Hill Country map for all the best pavement.... & some gravel too.
Ill have maps with me at the rally for those without em

For anyone considering mapping solutions for your adventure rides, these maps are TOP-NOTCH and I highly recommend them. I've gotten excellent use out of their Hill Country map thus far and plan to tour Arkansas this fall. These maps are fantastic and I also suggest checking out their Rever app which utilizes digital versions of the maps along with tracking, etc. Both are excellent resources.

For anyone considering mapping solutions for your adventure rides, these maps are TOP-NOTCH and I highly recommend them. I've gotten excellent use out of their Hill Country map thus far and plan to tour Arkansas this fall. These maps are fantastic and I also suggest checking out their Rever app which utilizes digital versions of the maps along with tracking, etc. Both are excellent resources.

Thanks for the kind words and support :rider:

Can you buy these in Austin at local shops?? I've seen the Texas Hill Country map, but I'd like a North Carolina, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

The Arkansas maps are great. Show Arkansas and southern Missouri. The Best Riding in the entire midwest region!

So, Mike, have you ridden that WR anywhere else?

Reviving this thread in hopes that Butler folks will respond....

QUOTE: eakins
[We have a few more US state G1 maps to finish - N. Mid-Atlantic and and Upper Mid-West. At that point we are probably built out for the US, except for some specialty maps we've talked about.]

Bill.... Ya'lls Tx Hill Country map has been well recieved by many many folks & is kinda unique in its detail scale compared to other G1 maps..but it doesn't cover all that much of Texas' vast riding area.Please don't forget about the wonderful riding in the forests of eastern Texas. There are a vast number of paved county roads thru the trees that not too many are familiar with. Also many fun & scenic Farm to Market rds (FM). Northeast Tx has the greatest amount of pavement variety..while southeast has more unpaved county roads but still really fun FMs

If ya'll can produce 2 California maps....then why not at least 2 for Texas (really need 3 with N THC)
& I understand that west Tx doesn't really need much map coverage.
I've had a lot of folks ask me when Butler was going to offer another Tx map like eastern forests or northern hill country.
Please reevaluate the future mapping plans so us Texans don't feel slighted compared to other regions or states...

I've had a lot of folks ask me when Butler was going to offer another Tx map like eastern forests or northern hill country.
Please reevaluate the future mapping plans so us Texans don't feel slighted compared to other regions or states...

I'd buy these.

All you other folks who have asked me about other Texas maps from Butler.....

POST UP!
one person is not enuff for them to hear

Best to post on their ADVrider thread...since this one was dead

Back