• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

c.

Reaction score
4.jpg

How have I missed this? :giveup:

I really like the individual images as well as how you've presented them. The highlights look just a tad bit too bright on the blue dress, but that may be my monitor.

Care to share how you stacked the images like that?

Actually, it's a white dress...(He blue hue was done in post...

On the bb now, so i'll explain process later...done in cs4

Sent from the year 1975.

OK back...two ways...process all images EXACTLY the same way. Crop is important. All should be the same. Open a blank with the dimensions that will allow X number of images, plus however much negative space you want to leave as outline for each image.

Now you should be able to drag each image layer onto the blank. View the gridlines to snap the images to. Done.

The second way is to do the grouping first, then process the composite as a single image. However this might take longer as each image is huge (RAW), and now you have just created an image that could be 18 mpx times 6. After all this is done, resize to something reasonable.

Back