• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Caitlyn

Reaction score
Caitlyn0034LR-L.jpg

Love the comp and subject matter.

Post? - Not so much, but that's said with not knowing the intent. If the intent was an image, I'd tend to say the processing is a bit much. If the intent was to create a poster kind of image, and I use the word 'cartoonish' not as a negative, but in the way the post was done as a style, then I think it's pretty good.

The nitty gritty, broken down in a junkyard with a hottie in a red dress is a cool concept on a lot of levels. But for me, the processing doesn't match for what I interpret the image.

On a related note, how long did post take with creating something like this? Are we talking 20 minutes or hours? I honestly have not a clue....

My preference of the two is for the SOOC version. I also like how you brought out the black/shadow area to the left and the front of the bike with the post.

I suppose I'm just not a huge fan of what I presume to be high-contrast processing. I'm curious to hear what others opinions are as well.

I like both of them.

I learned years ago I could get too technical in my views of photos and miss out on what I was seeing so I no longer look at them that way. Now I just take them at face value and either like them or not. So for a critique I now just use the simple, like or not. And as I said above, I like both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like two more betta! ;-) She lost her halo. It would be hard for me to go up and talk to a gal with a halo glowing around her.

I really like the SOOC version. The red dress really pops. Great composition in my opinion. What is the green running along her back?

I see what you were going for with #1, but I like the "reality" of #2.

I too prefer #2 over #1, because of the halo effect happening. However if that is cleaned up #1 would be a very cool post processed shot!

How many lights did you use? Just one camera right or is there one also up high? Or is it just 1 Up high?

Like the setting, the comp & the posing. Well done!

Just one light. The halo effect was just a result of the HDR. I tried to clean it up but it looked too obvious so I just left it that way.

Back