• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Camera download ?

I use old Samsung Galaxy phones for a variety of things because they'll run a lot of apps and work with wi-fi without having a sim card. My main function for them is to play Pandora music through my big stereo system. I prefer not to use my regular phone for that because, if a call comes in, answering it is a bit problematic.

I use old Samsung Galaxy phones for a variety of things because they'll run a lot of apps and work with wi-fi without having a sim card. My main function for them is to play Pandora music through my big stereo system. I prefer not to use my regular phone for that because, if a call comes in, answering it is a bit problematic.
I just discovered iHeartRadio myself and how it syncs up with my Ford and can control it from the steering wheel. Neat stuff (if you pay for it but it's worth itšŸ˜„).

Back