• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Camping Gear

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
My wife quit riding a year ago and sold her R1200R. She had at least one of every thing made for lightweight camping off a bike I think. Ping me if you need something this spring. Some very useful items like Alt rider dry bags for the tail of a bike to carry all your gear, Aerostich's version of big tailbags in two sizes. Thermarests in various sizes and a couple alternative newer brands. Storage and packing bags of all shapes and sizes, women's BMW riding outfit, boots and nice low use helmets. Cold weather accessories. Heck, might even sell one of my Hilliberg tents. A red "Unna" model, solo tent I rarely have used as usually we'd travelled together and needed the bigger tent. Tent is here: https://www.campsaver.com/hilleberg...0KyVDliq1wPumhJuqLtKoPZzWqGdcoDhoCbdQQAvD_BwE

Well Happy travels. Ed

I'm interested in the tent and packing bags, any medium sized waterproof bag for a rear rack.

I'm interested in the tent and packing bags, any medium sized waterproof bag for a rear rack.
Sure thing. Best to take a ride out here and look at what I've got. There's tons of stuff. Just discovered two more boxes of my wife's stuff. Mint condition Held gloves and things I wish like heck were my size. Let me know if you want t make a run out, it's a pretty nice ride out here depending on your route :-)

Hey there!

Im interested in a bunch of stuff:

1) Alt Rider Dry Bags
2) Themarests pads (if they fit a 6'2 person)
3) Tent, depending on the price

And pretty much all other camping accessories you may have as im just building up my camping setup.

I'm located in Houston, are you considering shipping or just local?

Thanks

Shipping would be rough. Tons of stuff to look at. I don't plan on cataloging it all to be honest. We also have some nice sleeping bags for all different temp regimes. This is literally a one stop shop for a cross country ride at this point. Some cook gear, insulated food/ice chest bag etc.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

hahaha, thats the look im going for.

Around The Bend Rally coming up, if I cant find the gear I need I may stop by on the way to pick on the leftovers :)

Back