• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Camping Thursday April 18th then Rocky Ridge Trails Friday

misterk

Forum Supporter
Camping the Thursday before Good Friday at LBJ Grasslands, then ride Friday at Rocky Ridge. It is quieter and more dispersed to camp at Grasslands.

LBJ Grasslands - north of Decatur TX.

Bring a steak to cook, I will have the tators. Look for an Africa Twin and a hammock

Last edited:

misterk

Forum Supporter
changed to LBJ Grasslands in Decatur, then ride Rocky Ridge Friday. I will eat breakfast Friday morning at Greenwood, then ride to Rocky Ridge. At Rocky Ridge, I will take off the bags and windshield and bounce off some rocks :)

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
Not sure what the hours are at Rock Ridge but they used to open at 5 PM on Fridays. It's black gumbo if it's wet.

misterk

Forum Supporter
Not sure what the hours are at Rock Ridge but they used to open at 5 PM on Fridays. It's black gumbo if it's wet.
Thanks for the heads up. I will call them tomorrow.

Might run up to red river or just run dirt roads.

We Will probably end up at trophy club motorcycle park. I need to practice my Dagroo skills

Last edited:

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
I'm headed to Rid River this morning and will be at BMRA Sat for some serious single track. Be Safe.