• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CAMPOUT February. Meet & greet weekend

Lynne and I are still planning to ride in the area Saturday and possibly stay the night at a local motel, Kerrville maybe. Would love to have some diehards join us. Camping, not this time. Will post more info when the boss tells me....

Just checked forecast for those camping looks decent Saturday 70-39 Sunday 72-34 Friday looks pretty darn cold but Saturday and Sunday are okay. High Sunday in San Saba for the Meet and Greet will be 73!!!:sun:

To those wanting to camp Saturday evening you could use my place. Lots of space for tents and trailers but no outside restrooms unless you count trees. A big fire ring to have a camp fire and plenty of wood. Closer to San Saba also. Just an idea.:sun:

So whats the plan folks? Who is "In" for Llano camping or is this over?

Work says I'm free and I felt better yesterday, so I'm still in the probable category. Meaning as long as somebody else will be there and neither of the previously mentioned items change then I'm in.

To those wanting to camp Saturday evening you could use my place. Lots of space for tents and trailers but no outside restrooms unless you count trees. A big fire ring to have a camp fire and plenty of wood. Closer to San Saba also. Just an idea.:sun:

If the only campers are MC campers then we might take you up on the offer. Since we can't have fires at Llano city park without a raised fire platform, the riders won't be able to carry one.

I will say that if nobody else camps, I'm going to try out my new tent in the back yard. I want to see how well it does in cooler weather.

I'm in but someone be specific with me the googles tells me there are two parks in llano.

One says I'm good to go the other says I'll need to take the rifle off my bike.

I'm in but someone be specific with me the googles tells me there are two parks in llano.

The park is just outside of town by the police station.

I find it cool that you carry a rifle on your bike. That being said I have found that a handgun is easier to use on the go when needed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say it, but with Cube210 being the only one saying for sure they were camping and my second job wanting me to come in tomorrow, I'm going to bow out also. Please don't take it personally Cube.

I'm just not feeling the love if we don't have a big group around a warm campfire sipping adult beverages and enjoying the company/conversation. I'm out.

You all can still use my place to tent camp. It is right off 580 the back way to San Saba.

Any of you still want to camp tonight? No admission fees,no excess parking,no stuck up rangers with frowns just acres of cedars and rocks. My place is open and ready for campers we have a fire pit(plenty of wood),charcoal grill,all the deer,chickens,armadillos and other four legged animals you can count. I am at work right now by better half and son will be there off and on. PM for directions or questions. No IDs required to camp. :rofl: All cycles and trailers welcome. Have room for two or three campers and we have electrical cords to hook you up. KP

Any of you still want to camp tonight? No admission fees,no excess parking,no stuck up rangers with frowns just acres of cedars and rocks. My place is open and ready for campers we have a fire pit(plenty of wood),charcoal grill,all the deer,chickens,armadillos and other four legged animals you can count. I am at work right now by better half and son will be there off and on. PM for directions or questions. No IDs required to camp. :rofl: All cycles and trailers welcome. Have room for two or three campers and we have electrical cords to hook you up. KP

MAY I HAVE MY OLD SPOT?

life is in constant flux & a couple of the weather clowns are promising good riding weather, in your neighborhood(south of the TROPIC OF CANCER:lol2:) for tomorrow

should be rolling in later in the afternoon

sw

MAY I HAVE MY OLD SPOT?

life is in constant flux & a couple of the weather clowns are promising good riding weather, in your neighborhood(south of the TROPIC OF CANCER:lol2:) for tomorrow

should be rolling in later in the afternoon

sw

Yes you may. I will make sure the area is clear for the trailer. Puppy coming?

Looks like we are going to have three or four camping so far at the house. If you have a tent we have mucho room out in the country so come on and join us. The back way to San Saba is less than a mile from my place. WoodButcher,M38A1,Hardy,cube and others are welcome to come on down or up to visit with us. KP

Back