• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CANCELED July 4th Gathering

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
CANCELED (well, rescheduled)

With this year’s celebration being on a Wednesday there were too many issues to deal with for a mid week gathering.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was just not meant to be this year

July 4th will be on a weekend in the year 2020. So put that on your calendar and we will try this again then.

Deal?

Don’t know what yet, but we will put together some other gathering in cooler temperatures.

Last edited:
Re: July 4th Gathering

We're in. I'd like to reserve one of the generator friendly spots. Plan to arrive early on the 4th and depart sometime on the 5th-ish.

Any rides planned?

Can we help with any fixins?

TTR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

We will be there of course
Normal spot
Thanks Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!

Won't be able to camp, but will be there after the Parade for a bit.
We will be caging, so will be able to bring at least some guacamole and chips.
Let me know if there is anything else we can bring.

Its such a nice lil ride from my place.....(12mi)
As long as the heat isnt turned all the way up.....in that case....the Camry rules
Jus vistin

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Are all these heat intolerant people , the same ones complaining about the cold a couple months ago?

[emoji41][emoji122][emoji122]

Are all these heat intolerant people , the same ones complaining about the cold a couple months ago?

Not me! I am cold intolerant.

I can put xtra clothes on for the cold......
You dont wanna see me take em off for the heat

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Yes miss G. Heat is good. Yall be there right

GATHERING CANCELED (well, rescheduled)

With this year’s celebration being on a Wednesday there were too many issues to deal with for a mid week gathering.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was just not meant to be this year

July 4th will be on a weekend in the year 2020. So put that on your calendar and we will try this again then.

Deal?

Don’t know what yet, but we will put together some other gathering in cooler temperatures.

in the year 2020, they looked back and thought "that might have worked". Curse the year of hindsight.

Back