• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Cancelled due to virus/March 22ND meet and greet

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
We are gonna ahead with this gathering of the clan at the buffet at Granny's in Dublin.:wave: We have used them several times before and I never hear any complaints. Time 11 AM Sunday the twenty second. Come dig in with us and break some bread, or should I say Chicken fried steak?:eat: Rain chances of today are low. For all you new members of TWT this is a fine opportunity to meet other riders and match faces to site names. Will be good to see you veterans of the M@G's also. Come one come all.:rider: Please sign in to this tread so we can let them know how many to expect. See you all Sunday.

Where: Granny Clark's
213 Patrick st
Dublin,Texas
Time: 11AM/Sunday

The In crowd:clap:

Maybe folks:scratch:

Would have loved to have come to my first event but my lovely wife reminded me that I have a dentist appointment on Sunday....woo hoo

Drew....I think the Governor put the kibosh on any get togethers today.... Statewide shutdown of dining at restaurants.... Only take out service allowed for the time being.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Call 'em, get take out and eat in the parking lot...

Drew....I think the Governor put the kibosh on any get togethers today.... Statewide shutdown of dining at restaurants.... Only take out service allowed for the time being.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk
Yep cancelled due to virus:giveup:........hopefully we will see you all next month.......I am kicking myself for not having it on the 8th now.:headbang:

Back