• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Caney Creek enduro

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Wasn't sure I'd ever see the real thing again! Back in the forest where it belongs.

More details to come.

Is this an Ironman? I see on the flyer "2 gas stops"

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Is this an Ironman? I see on the flyer "2 gas stops"

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Well sort of, it's just a regular TSCEC enduro. Every man/woman for theirselves! Just a great way to see the whoops and roots of the national forest! 4 riders to a row, ride/race with your friends regardless of class.

My first there was '73 or '74 on a Bul Alpina. Awesome to see it back in the Forest! Back in the day, Caney CreeK was known as one of the best/toughest on the Natl enduro schedule. A true 80-100 miles in the forest in Sept is a real test for anyone.

I have a vivid memory of one particularly hot year when they put brand new(hopefully) trashcans full of water at a couple of the stops for us to refill our camelbacks. One rider came in, pulled his helmet off and dunked his head in and can. I thought there was gonna be a fist fight. lol....

Back