• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Car Top Carrier $125 Allen, Tx

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my garage and I just don't have a need for this anymore. This will get all your stuff to wherever you want to go. It has a few small scratches on the very back but overall I would say it is a 9 out of 10 in appearance. It only weighs 35lbs so it is easy to get on top of your vehicle. It is 76" long 33" wide and 16" high. It will hold a lot of stuff!

Attachments

• photo 3 10-05-17.jpg
    photo 3 10-05-17.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 174
  • photo 2 10-05-14.jpg
    photo 2 10-05-14.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 166
I have the same one, and can attest to the usability of this thing. I use it to help ferry all the accoutrements of taking two toddlers on a multi day road trip. Best thing I ever bought.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have the same one, and can attest to the usability of this thing. I use it to help ferry all the accoutrements of taking two toddlers on a multi day road trip. Best thing I ever bought.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If this were closer I would take it off your hands for the exact reason YoDoc uses it. Sadly, I don't see myself getting up north any time soon.

What type of rack system is that, and does it come with the carrier?

Hey guys, Thanks for the replies and questions. The carrier can be mounted to any cross members. The two show are OEM for my vehicle and are not included. I am open to offers.

Back