• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CarAudioChris in San Antonio, TX

Reaction score
Hello All, my name is Chris and I am based out of San Antonio. I just started riding about 7-8 months ago now but I have already done over 13k miles on two different bikes in that time. One of them was a Fly-n-Ride from Seattle back to San Antonio on a 30+ year old BMW K75RT. My main bike is a Tiger 850 Sport but that will be getting replaced real soon. The new bike is on the way, just waiting for customs to release it.

tempImageld8xco.jpg

This bike has been a phenomenal first bike, just ready to get something a little bit bigger and more capable for some longer trips. Hoping to go do a camping trip in Big Bend soon, looking at Hotsprings, AR, and even the TX Loop as well. Enjoying bike riding a ton and I just want to see more parts of this beautiful country.

Looking forward to riding with some of yall hopefully soon.

I like the Christmas themed bike, but I have to ask just how long did the wrapping paper hold up in the wind? :) And you can't leave us hanging with a statement of "my new bike is about to get released from customs" without giving us more to go on than that. What do you have coming in?

Welcome to the site!

Welcome from the Southwest contingent! :welcome:

That's some impressive mileage for a newcomer to the sport. Be sure to see our 2022 Mileage thread; I'm sure you'll want to be posting in there.

Welcome from Spring Branch, the incorporated one, just north of you.

So... What's the new bike. Is it a surprise and you don't even know what it is yet? C'mon, spill the beans.

AHH! A fellow GS rider! Even better!! As you can tell from my pic, I'm a little bit different....Fabbed a trailer hitch for my GS, next project is a Kayak rack for the trailer! Did I mention, I like to fish?!

Got a Texas P&W Park pass, and plan to camp and fish all over when it warms up a little!

AHH! A fellow GS rider! Even better!! As you can tell from my pic, I'm a little bit different....Fabbed a trailer hitch for my GS, next project is a Kayak rack for the trailer! Did I mention, I like to fish?!

Got a Texas P&W Park pass, and plan to camp and fish all over when it warms up a little!
Hi saw a GS with a side car that would let you still lean the bike and I won’t lie, I really kind of want one

Welcome from central Texas. I really enjoy SA. Tons of stuff to do there. I guess you do stereo installs in SA? Plenty of BMW bikes here om TWT. What is going to be your first mod on the Beemer?

Welcome from central Texas. I really enjoy SA. Tons of stuff to do there. I guess you do stereo installs in SA? Plenty of BMW bikes here om TWT. What is going to be your first mod on the Beemer?
I don’t do installs, I am a manufacturer rep for multiple brands. I sell to the car audio shops.

First mod was adding/mounting my Zumo. Next will be some lighting because the stock headlight sucks compared to my old tiger.

I don’t do installs, I am a manufacturer rep for multiple brands. I sell to the car audio shops.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, I had one of the first Rockford Fosgate dealer agreements. Still have it somewhere.
Still have most of a couple old Fosgate PR250's with the supply modifications to keep them from exploding so often. :doh:
I lost a lot of hearing in those days. :-?

Back