• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Carducci Dual-Sport

Reaction score
So I'm watching YouTube videos as usual and I come across this beast! I was thinking this looks really cool until I saw the price. What in the world? Soooooo....if someone on here has one, I would like to be your new best friend.šŸ¤Æ

Oh my ...
Might be good but, as an Italian, the aesthetics :eek2:
Lets say not so good :thumbd:

https://www.biltwellinc.com/blogs/***/everything-need-know-frijole-883

How about that battery being exposed like that? Not too smart.:brainsnap Needs to be some sort of cover to help it from being damaged in a fall.

Definitely a strange, very expensive scooter! I wonder how many they've managed to sell.

I guess I just don't get bikes like these.

If I wanted to build a $70k custom bike, I would want to start with the best possible motor for the job. I'm sure there are those who just love the Sportster V-twin, but there are a ton of other engines that are far better spec'ed and better suited for a big-bore dual sport.

After all, the suspension, brakes, battery and pretty much everything else look to be state of the art. Why shouldn't the heart of the motorcycle also be top shelf?

@Vec that's the video I saw that caught my attention. I was thinking, hey maybe this might be a cool bike to have.....then I saw the funds required!

What a tank! The ignition, front a rear disks, battery and pipe are all one and done with one crash. One hit to the shifter and it is probably going to be a long day. The pegs are the lowest part of the bike?
Because of the angle between rear sprocket and countershaft the pressure on the swing arm if the bike was airborne would kill any handling prowess that pig could ever have. A long rod 2 cylinder prehistoric engine off road is just funny. I do like the hand guards tho.......

Uuuuuuh, Then Came Bronson's Grand Son...:pirate:

Back