• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Carolina on my mind

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
The roads are as bad as the scenery. :sun:

1238921203_euQX6-XL.jpg

1238891945_paXoF-XL.jpg

Man - I've lived in Virginia 3x, and your pics remind me why I want to go back (VA, NC, KY,...)

Beautiful

Beautiful Stuff! My only nit pick is the first one is a bit dark. Otherwise, VERY Well Done!

Tweaked.
These were built with microsoft ICE free software forstitching panoramas

Sent via Tapatalk from the outer limits

Nice captures Gary....

Can you clone out the power lines on the right in #2? I do like the pano-feel to them both.

I didn't notice the powerlines until I saw their mention, but I'd probably clone them out as well.

The rolling field leading into the house/barns makes for a great frame. I almost wish there was a bit more vertical area, to keep the trees from being truncated, but to keep the same panoramic feel that's probably not very possible.

I'll never say I miss Fort Benning, but I do miss the riding opportunities that being stationed that close to the Appalachians presented.

Back