• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Carrington Cemetery

2Dogs

Carrington Cemetery, Waller Co Tx. from the intersection of FM 529 and FM 359 head west about 5 mi to Kerr rd turn left go about 3-4 mi to White's Chappel rd turn left ( Kerr rd. curves at the intersection.)Take White Chaple about 1/2 mi there is a small, very small sign on the right. If you are going faster than 30 you will miss it. Follow the cow pasture road to the cemetery.

Attachments

• run6 009.jpg
    run6 009.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 254
  • run6 008.jpg
    run6 008.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 259
  • run6 007.jpg
    run6 007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 262
These poor souls have had their graves attacked by the gaudy decorating gang.

Attachments

• 22 001.jpg
    22 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 22 002.jpg
    22 002.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 22 003.jpg
    22 003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 270
These poor souls have had their graves attacked by the gaudy decorating gang.

It's a cultural thing. There is a hispanic cemetary down the street from be and I frequently ride through it and look at the graves. They are always well kept and brightly decorated. Seldom do I ride through that someone isn't attending to a family member's plot. I've gotta give the hispanic community credit, there sense of family and family responsibility makes my upbringing seem pretty pathetic in comparison. I seldom see of talk to my family and they are all within 200 miles.

They seem to celebrate the death as well. There are empty and unopened beer cans about the grave. The day I was there it was a cool day. I started to help myself to a cool one, but thought they may have been left there for a family member or friend.
I came back to the cemetery. Some morons had been having target practice. No stones were shot, but their were two wind chimes in a tree and some of the decor off of the graves that were used as target practice. They left their empty .22 boxes there as well as the decor they shot up.

Back