• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Centerville 300 Ride -10/13/07

Helloooo Desmo....come in Desmo.....I guess he made it back home after this ride? He hasn't posted up, Desmo where are your pics?

Yea, I made it. I had to buy a set of tires for my truck on the way home.

Sorry, no pics. Didn't even take a camera.

Scott, thanks for hosting another great ride. I look forward to the Centerville 300 next spring!

Steve

Could anyone estimate what percentage of this route is dirt or gravel and how much is back top? Looks like a fun ride. Thanks

90% dirt 10% asphalt. Maybe 15% asphalt, but thoes roads are no shoulder type roads, still nice.

Could anyone estimate what percentage of this route is dirt or gravel and how much is back top? Looks like a fun ride. Thanks

Donnie,

Like Firstman says, probably 80-90% dirt. Scott (Greasemonkey) has done a very good job of scouting these roads and putting together the route. There is some really fun roads in the riverbottoms which don't see much traffic. Maybe Scott can advise names/numbers.

Hey Scott, when is the next Centerville 250?

Steve

I am ready for some more C-ville action.....hey Greasemonkey when are we doing another?

FirstMan, Desmo,

THANKS, that's exactly what I was wanting to hear. 90% dirt. Plan to explore that route in the very near future.

Donnie

It's a illness I have one day of riding and two days of cleaning. I've seen your Wing and Blackbird your just as sick. Gave the poor neglected FJR a through cleaning the day after you saw all the dust on it. Time to do those things when your retired.

Donnie

This caught me un-awares[is that a word].

Actually trying a different rt[scouting]to change things up alittle.Didn't realize
the interest.We'll see if we can do something before it gets to hot.

Back