• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Central Texas Riding/Camping Adventure Class Opportunity

What an awesome time this weekend, good to see old friends and make new friends. Riding was tons of fun and thanks again to Steve and his family! BTW, I still feel bad about your steak!

Sorry I had to bug out Saturday afternoon, but the struggle is real

625985E2-5CE3-4B5F-89FF-AFE41057EFB3.jpeg

I don't have any pictures to contribute, as I'm terrible about getting my camera out. Maybe I need to work on that. That little issue aside, I had a good time visiting with everyone and even had a good time banging myself up on the trails. The hammock camping was great and the morning fog was lovely in the sunrise. Thanks for opening the place up to us Steve, it's a lovely spot!

crap, now there is video evidence of me pouring ashes on your steak.......that will be a tough one to live down :)

Just got home. Had a great time! Another big thanks to Steve and his family for hosting this wonderful event. Thanks to Kevin and Gary for helping out and sharing knowledge. I had fun and learned a lot. Glad to have met everyone there. Highly recommend this training camp for anyone considering it.

Back