• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Challenge!

Racing just doesn't work that way. That's why they pay Herlings to win MXGP Championships, & Tomac to win SX & MX titles in the USA.
Herlings - Come on over & race our 2023 SX season for the richest most prestigious championship in the world.
I love Outdoor MX but there are so many obstacles for those series too prosper into the future. Money, Water, Noise, & Extreme Weather conditions, being the main ones from my viewpoint.

You're correct, a one off proves nothing. One week a guy is hot net week another. Why it takes a series to me. Herlings wins on his style track, ET3 wins over here. Love to see them in SX season.

When Herlings is on, it's magic. If he can not figure out how to ride & race without injury, his career will be defined by what he should have been. And he will be in a large group of talented riders. 2 MXGP Titles (premier class) is great, but nowhere near his potential. One problem he has, there is no chance at another title till Sept. 2023. Tomac could potentially have 2 - 3 more Titles by then. That's a long time for Herlings to be talking how great he is, instead of proving it.
And "NO" you are not going to get a 1 on 1 with Tomac.

Speaking of talent that didn't quite materialize. I read J Law saying he is going to race 1 outdoor National.
I guess he'll want Dungy 1 on 1 now.:-D

This Challange is a cool concept though. Just not real practical for contracted racers.
Say this was done as a way to raise money for the Road to Recovery or something similar.
3 lap races, head up, 1 moto format, on press day @ an epic National track.

McGrath vs Emig
Larocco vs Kiedrowski
Stewart vs Carmichael
Brown vs Langston
Pastrana vs ??
Villopoto vs Dungy

Back