• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Changed — Sunday June 2nd - Breakfast @ Thurber SmokeStack

Reaction score
Change of plans.....

9:00 Sunday breakfast at the SmokeStack in Thurber. From there I plan on riding down to Austin. Anyone wishing to tag along (at least part-way) will be subjected to some great scenic backroads, country cemeteries, & my usual ramblings at convenient shady stopping points.

Roads will be an eclectic mix of twisty FM roads & easy, well maintained county dirt roads.

Who’s in?

Last edited:
Sounds like something I would like to do, but I will have to make a Thursday or Friday decision. Thanks for posting.

Appreciate the invite I'm headed to broken bow this weekend. It's a buddy's bachtlor party. Probably going to try and camp near there Friday and ride around most of the day. Would like to catch the next one of these for sure.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I'm in for Sat and Sun eats and rides and listless tom foolery. Will however camp at tha Hacienda.

Humm I need to look at the schedule and honey do list. So far I see only about 2 months of stuff at my high speed 1) rebuild front deck thats rotting out, 2) Install 12 x 20 cattle shed sitting in the grass, 3) install electric gate opener, 4) build 20 x40 cabin inside the barn for my friends to hang out/passout while playing music.

Feel free to swing by my place on the way to Austin if ya want. Looks like I'll have a new longhorn calf by then too. Our first calf born here at the Songdog Hill farm.

I can't make it. I forgot I have a benefit gig in North Richland Hills Sunday afternoon.

Back