• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Changed ....Camping Thursday night Feb 14th Brazos River by Possum Kingdom Lake

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I will be camping Friday night about 5 miles north of Palo Pinto off Highway 4. I will be camping at Rochelle's. It is $10 a night.

I should arrive around 3ish. When you go down to the river after entering Rochelles, I will be all the way to the east. I will be cooking my own supper. So if you come, bring something to eat or stop in Palo Pinto or Graford at The Cafe.

Saturday I plan to ride some dirt roads then meet some guys for lunch at Lone Camp General Store in Santo.

David....if you come from Mineral Wells bring tons of firewood LOL

BTW: Tapatalk not working very well with the TWT forum.

Update tt working now, but my pics aren’t showing up?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 6.16.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 6.16.41 PM.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin,
I will see how the wife is feeling Friday after her follow up appointment. Might have lunch and head down to Fredricksburg.

What time do you get moving Saturday morning? I have plans for friday evening, but can be there before sunrise Sat.

What time do you get moving Saturday morning? I have plans for friday evening, but can be there before sunrise Sat.

I usually get up around 7ish, have my coffee in my hammock, watch the birds and finally get moving around 9ish.

I you are out before sunrise, best keep a sharp eye for deer and hogs. We got a lot of them around here and on FM 4 and TX 254, fo'sho.

If you get a treble hook in your forehead at this place it takes a while to drive to the hospital. Don't ask how I know.

I you are out before sunrise, best keep a sharp eye for deer and hogs. We got a lot of them around here and on FM 4 and TX 254, fo'sho.

If you get a treble hook in your forehead at this place it takes a while to drive to the hospital. Don't ask how I know.

I know about the deer. I live outside of town (closer to this get together than to Fort Worth) and ride to work at 5 am every morning. I've hit a few......don't do that if you don't have too.

Kevin,
Not sure if I will camp but I'll ride out and bring a chair and visit Friday evening. I may be going to Fredericksburg early Saturday.

Kevin,
Not sure if I will camp but I'll ride out and bring a chair and visit Friday evening. I may be going to Fredericksburg early Saturday.

Changing to tonight, cold front blows in tomorrow, weather tonight looks perfect

I would have had lunch with you if I'd know you were coming thru MW.

Would have enjoyed that, but it was a spur of the moment thing. As I was coming out of Rochelles I saw that silver nc700 the same James saw me. We did explore Devils hollow road, but it dead ended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back