• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Charlotte NC Urban Hike

M38A1

Admin
First Name
Scott
I like the cascading of the waterfall/wall and the conversion, but the total content just isn't talking to me. I think it might be too wide of a shot? (or rather, tall??) Maybe a crop to remove some of the left leaving the cascading blocks and a bit of the pool....

The monkey shot is whimsical. I like how the person is captures mid-stride in the reflection.

Queen City looks like it was a street sign on a telephone pole? Maybe a tighter crop to eliminate the car/yellow reflector on the left? Go tighter or a lot wider to give it context?

Glad to see you getting out and about too. How's the new digs working out?

Tracker

Forum Supporter
First Name
Gary
thanks for the critique.
I went back & forth on the crops on both of the pics. I cropped the color version of the fountain a little tighter. I can only go tighter on the telephone pole flyer.

Still in transition. The house in Plano hasn't sold. The housing market seems to have died.
The area here is awesome.
It's definitely nice getting away from the Metromess. I don't miss endless suburbia at all. Charlotte has art all over their downtown area. I can't describe how much I miss riding when I head to the mountains/country around here.