• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Cheeseburger Loop - 9th or 10th of March

Which day would you prefer?

• Total voters
Anybody ridden the Cheeseburger Loop lately? Last time I rode, the forest service had a number of Forest Service Roads shut down. Thinking of doing it tomorrow. Would like to start on FS234A. Then riding up to FM 1374 on Forest Roads. All were closed a while back.

Anybody ridden the Cheeseburger Loop lately? Last time I rode, the forest service had a number of Forest Service Roads shut down. Thinking of doing it tomorrow. Would like to start on FS234A. Then riding up to FM 1374 on Forest Roads. All were closed a while back.
Rode most of it about a month ago with @stephensatt on North leg of the track the small bridge on Forest Service Road 216, also called Stubblefield Lake Road is closed for repair. We rerouted for that portion, but the rest was ok...

Rode most of it about a month ago with @stephensatt on North leg of the track the small bridge on Forest Service Road 216, also called Stubblefield Lake Road is closed for repair. We rerouted for that portion, but the rest was ok...

Thanks! Yeah, Stubblefield bridge has been a topic of discussion for a while. I will report back after tomorrow.

Back