• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cheeseburger loop update

I'll believe it when I see a new bridge.

Edit:

2 Sundays ago I did go ride a couple of the FSRs that are on the old CB loop. The ones that go past the east side trail head. The one we usually took to be on 1374 closer to Stubblefield is still closed and is badly overgrown. It's been closed since Harvey as well. Seems they just don't want anyone out there...

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see a new bridge.

Edit:

2 Sundays ago I did go ride a couple of the FSRs that are on the old CB loop. The ones that go past the east side trail head. The one we usually took to be on 1374 closer to Stubblefield is still closed and is badly overgrown. It's been closed since Harvey as well. Seems they just don't want anyone out there...
It's a nice road, we ride it occasionally.

It's a nice road, we ride it occasionally.

I was looking at a few of the FSRs last night on google earth. I've never been down most of them. Any you recommend or tips for riding through them?

I was looking at a few of the FSRs last night on google earth. I've never been down most of them. Any you recommend or tips for riding through them?
They're decently maintained dirt and gravel roads. Just keep your eyes open. There can be traffic, wildlife, and rough patches. Might be the odd sandy or muddy spot depending on the weather. It's good riding.

Back