• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cheeseburger Saturday 2-15 Anyone?

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
I couldn't make the last ride and for one reason or another I have yet to do the complete loop. I really want to finally complete the darn thing. Anyone interested?

*****Ride is happening 2/15/20. See post #23 for details.*****

You didn't miss out on a complete loop. Stubblefield is still closed and we cut off some stuff between Iola and Carlos. Then we cut off towards Waller instead of going back to Montgomery.

Edit: they have burgers at Orsak's.

Last edited:
If you can believe the VooDoo Weather Channel tomorrow's gonna be a beautiful day...for a RIDE..
SAT

FEB 8
Partly Cloudy68°61°10%E 9 mph61%

Last edited:
Ok, looks like this is a bust seeing that I don't ride alone.

Don't worry guys, I'll do another cheeseburger loop ride. It's not like it's a once and done thing. I'm just now getting back to where I can do an all day ride again.

I couldn't make the last ride and for one reason or another I have yet to do the complete loop. I really want to finally complete the darn thing. Anyone interested?
I know one of those reasons...railroad gravel. TD's been quiet the last 2 years or more. Still riding?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Yep. That's one of them. Oh she still rides just not as often as she'd like. We started a new business and it can get busy sometimes. How's things with you Dave?

Yep. That's one of them. Oh she still rides just not as often as she'd like. We started a new business and it can get busy sometimes. How's things with you Dave?
Really good! So good I'm hardly ever home. LOL

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Hey, let's try this again for this Saturday.....the Voodoo Weather People are saying 40 percent chance of rain in the afternoon but.... :shrug:

I'm watching the weather and wanting to do some sort of a ride this weekend. Not sure what'll end up working out. I'm off Monday as well, so I wouldn't be against going a little further away for a ride, particularly if the weather would be better at the destination.

Yes sir, I'm watching the weather too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Shall we meet at the Montgomery McDonald's at 0930 again? 1000 KSU? I'd be happy to lead again. Maybe update the OP @my6?

Edit: or I suppose I could just make a separate thread if you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmn
9:30 sounds good to me, and our recent rains should keep the dust down to hardly nothing. :rider:

Which way are you riding, clockwise or counter clockwise? If cc, then maybe I can meet you guys on FM 1375 where you turn into the forest.

Reactions: my6
Which way are you riding, clockwise or counter clockwise? If cc, then maybe I can meet you guys on FM 1375 where you turn into the forest.
I typically run counterclockwise. With Stubblefield closed, I usually turn north at the intersection that goes to Kelly's Pond.

Let me just do my usual and firm things up:

Cheeseburger Loop Saturday 2/15/20. Meetup at McDonald's in Montgomery at 0930. KSU at 1000. Please fill your gas tank and take a leak before 1000. There is gas on the route, let me know at the meetup if you have less than 100 mile range.

See y'all Saturday morning!

In:

1) William Wolfen
2) my6
3) jfink
4) CS_Speed
5) hodee
6) 88millimeter
7)
8)

Last edited:
Reactions: my6
I will try timing to meet you at the Kelly's Pond turn into the forest, off of 1375. Otherwise I will miss the best part of the whole loop, the forest service roads. If I'm not there, please don't wait. You will either catch me or I, you at Yankees.

How much is pavement? I wanna ride the 450 but don’t want to get left behind on the pavement. 65 mph is all I got comfortably.

Back