• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CHEROKEE CYCLE PARK Inc.

zyphr

Reaction score
CHEROKEE CYCLE PARK Inc.

A Premier Hare Scrambles Cycle Park in Texas that is open to the public!
Located at 1885 CR 364 Milano Texas 76556. Over 26 miles of track.
Just 45 minutes away from Temple, Belton, Waco, Bryan & College Station

$250.00 / year family membership
$20.00 / adult day riding
$10.00 / kids 13 - 17 day riding
$5.00 / day camping
ATVs ok, pets OK.

Park is open 24/7, 365 days a year to members.
Public access is from 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday
Over 26 miles of trails.

Phone Number: 512-921-3504

http://www.cherokeecyclepark.com

holly cow..

I finally got back out there.. haven't been in 3 years.

the owners are doing a great job. they have hot showers and are working on RV hook ups.

trails were in primo conditions after the rains with the exceptions of a few down trees from the rains.

I wasn't sure if I'd like the trails since they have now let ATVs on the trails but I have to say.. they made them better.. each turn has a nice burm and there is no double tracks to get cross rutted on.

I'd highly recommend going to ride there if you haven't been yet.

definately a fun time

holly cow..

I finally got back out there.. haven't been in 3 years.

the owners are doing a great job. they have hot showers and are working on RV hook ups.

trails were in primo conditions after the rains with the exceptions of a few down trees from the rains.

I wasn't sure if I'd like the trails since they have now let ATVs on the trails but I have to say.. they made them better.. each turn has a nice burm and there is no double tracks to get cross rutted on.

I'd highly recommend going to ride there if you haven't been yet.

definately a fun time

Do they sell fuel there?

Nope, but they are just a few miles from a Shell station. If you ride your bike out there you can gas up, go ride, then gas up again for the ride home. The station is at the intersection of 79 and 36. Actually, I guess you would be coming through Caldwell, so I'd gas up there instead.

Consider some knobbier tires though. I know you are doing a good job wearing out the stock rear and you could use a new one there. I'd just go ahead and do the front at the same time.

Do they sell fuel there?

Hey Justin, if you want to ride Cherokee, The Torch group will be out there on the 13th; they're a great group of guys (and gals) and have riders of all skill levels. A bunch of the riders know those trails pretty well, so you'll be able to get a good tour with some riders at your level. I try to make as many of the Torch rides as I can, but may be in Louisiana that weekend... Rusty goes to most of them too...

Rusty, are you going to make the Sept 13th ride?

Could be, I know I'm tied up this weekend, but the 13th should be open. If so, I'll have a gas can along and can make sure Justin can make it to a pump.

Oh, and Justin, I won't be on the TransAlp this time.

Could be, I know I'm tied up this weekend, but the 13th should be open. If so, I'll have a gas can along and can make sure Justin can make it to a pump.

Oh, and Justin, I won't be on the TransAlp this time.

I'm probably going to be away on business for most of September, which I'm not looking forward to a whole lot. I've got a shoot in Manhattan on the 11th, then Chicago on the 16th, Tri-City TN on the 17th, and Sacramento on the 23rd.:miffed:

As long as I don't miss this Supermoto thing in Austin in Oct. I'll be OK I think.

I normally like to fly but not like that!

Back