• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Claimed - Chicane Tank Bag

mlinkibikr

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Little
I have a used but fully functioning Chicane tank bag that I no longer need. Would be happy to get it to someone who can use it.

Chicane was a small outfit that made high quality tank bags and tail bags. I've used this one for well over ten years with little wear. I don't think they are in business anymore but this is a well thought out piece of kit.

The bag is not suitable for ADV tank styles - I used it on a K1200RS so it fits your sport touring or classic / standard bikes. Straps, no magnets, scuff resistant backing, enclosed and attached rain fly, excellent little toll tag pocket, I found it very useful for carrying all sorts of stuff.

Approx size is 15" long 11" wide and 7" tall expandable by another 3 or 4".

I can meet you somewhere to hand off if you are in the Fulshear / Katy / West Houston area. Further away you might need to pay shipping depending on how far away you are. We can sort that out if interested.
IMG_9476.jpg

Last call - free tank bag. Going to Goodwill this weekend if no takers.

First I’ve seen this. I’d be happy to pay shipping on it. Let me know. My 40+year old Eclipse is showing its age.
Eric West
1923 Grape St
Pampa, TX 79065
Valker1@hotmail.com

Back