• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I know it's early in the day, but have we given any thought into where we are meeting tonight? After a week in Florida, some Mexican or BBQ sounds good to me! How about Chuy's or Red River? Looks like it's gonna be raining, so I'll probably be caging it!

:welcome: fleet2904 our newest KLR rider!!!! Hope to meet you tonight!

I know it's early in the day, but have we given any thought into where we are meeting tonight? After a week in Florida, some Mexican or BBQ sounds good to me! How about Chuy's or Red River? Looks like it's gonna be raining, so I'll probably be caging it!

Welcome back to sunny Texas..lol
Both sound fine to me, but I will have to cut out about 7:30 or so.

I would love too but just got back from Dallas today..:yawn:
next week is looking better

Just arrived in Dallas, ya'll are welcome to come up here. I am sure there are some good places around and NO rain! Otherwise, have a great time.

Going up there week after next (reason I can't make your STNP run). I usually stay in Addison. There's something like 124 restaurants in a 1 mile square area. :eat:

Going up there week after next (reason I can't make your STNP run). I usually stay in Addison. There's something like 124 restaurants in a 1 mile square area. :eat:

I am near Love field, so not quite Addison but there are a lot of restaurants around here.

Just arrived in Dallas, ya'll are welcome to come up here. I am sure there are some good places around and NO rain! Otherwise, have a great time.

What rain theres no stinking rain here had a great ride and eat cool and calm. We did talk about you Joe oh and Rob too. I will be going almost to Dallas tomorrow...lol

What rain theres no stinking rain here had a great ride and eat cool and calm. We did talk about you Joe oh and Rob too. I will be going almost to Dallas tomorrow...lol

You know, I really don't know what to think when you say you talked about me AND Rob? Hopefully different topics! And I have been that far and it isn't "almost" Dallas ... I think from this direction it is "almost" Houston! LOL

Hi everyone, I'm new to TWT... I live in SE Houston area and looking for hangouts and people to ride with... I work overseas and just want to ride when I'm in town.

:welcome: Keep an eye on this thread as we change locations every week! Look forward to meeting you! If I'm not there on Wed. night, don't belive anything anyone tells you about me, they are all jealous of me, and try to put me down every chance they get!

OK, just kidding, this is a great group of guy's!
:welcome:

Hi everyone, I'm new to TWT... I live in SE Houston area and looking for hangouts and people to ride with... I work overseas and just want to ride when I'm in town.

Whatever you do, don't hang around with this group. They will talk you into going to Colorado or Mississippi or Arkansas, then it's more equipment, different bikes ... yikes, :eek2: it is an illness I tell you! :giveup::rider::lol2: What are you riding? Are you street or off road particular?

You may want to introduce yourself in the introduction section as well. There are some other groups in the Houston area. We meet on Wednesday's down in the Clear Lake area (really even further south than that usually).

Welcome, Mark (?). Yep, watch this thread and come on by our Wednesday night get together whenever you can. Everyone is welcome.. well, not so much the two previous posters.. but pretty much everyone!
:rider: :eat:

Appreciate all the invites, I actually won't be in town until Nov... I work in Afghanistan. I wish I'd known of this site last time I was home. My brother and bro-in-law both had their bikes in the shop, so I did a lot of riding by myself.

They will talk you into going to Colorado or Mississippi or Arkansas, then it's more equipment, different bikes ... yikes, it is an illness I tell you!

Did someone say Arkansas? I can leave as soon as I get home from work!!

Last four venues were: Rudy's, Seafood House, T-Bone Tom's and Chuy's. Anybody got somewhere they are craving for this week? If not, how about Stomp's for some good ol' burgers?

Last four venues were: Rudy's, Seafood House, T-Bone Tom's and Chuy's. Anybody got somewhere they are craving for this week? If not, how about Stomp's for some good ol' burgers?

awwww ... not Stomp's ... anyplace but Stomp's :-) :rofl:

Just kiddin' that works for me!

Confirmed... Terry is NOT going to CO., kinda leaves me in a pickle!

You fellers have fun at Stomp's!

Back