• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Sundance Grill would be a great place to meet up but their menu is a bit pricey. Good food with good presentation, but perhaps a bit pricey for a casual night out (ya get what ya pay for).

I'll try again to swing by SSBG tomorrow nite. Hopefully the weather will hold up.

latest forecast thinks the front will push offshore by 2pm. The forecast also mentions how the severe weather conditions are falling apart so the whole thing may just be another non-event.

I've already got a k-pass so unless it's just a steady downpour with no signs of letting up, I should make it. But I'll be on the commuter bike. The Shadow has too much chrome to clean up.:phead:

Wednesday 5/17

I'm going this week. Anyone else?:eat:

I'm also riding NW Houston on Saturday. Looks like Weaver and TX Slide King are in, too. I'm in the midst of paying bills (should know better than keeping 2 windows open like this), but I'll get a post up on the Saturday ride soon.

Edit....
Clear Lake-Montgomery-Navasota 5/20

Going to try to make it tonight... got the house remodeled and moved in.. have only 400 miles on new bike.. you can tell I have been busy and too tired to ride.. hope to see all the new faces there.. see ya.

Jim:rider:

Back